Monday, March 9, 2009

6 Months Old

It's hard to believe benjamin is already 6 months old! He has changed so much in the past few weeks. He now has 2 teeth, weighs 19 1/2 pounds, can sit alone, uses his thunder thighs to crawl like an inch worm all around the living room and loves to go under the couch and sounds like a terradactyl. Not that I know what one sounds like, but the noises that come out of this kid must be similar to what a dinosaur sounded like.


Some of his favorite activities currently include: eating, playing with caramel (the dog), eating, crawling, grabbing everything, eating, taking short naps, cuddling with his mom and dad.


Here are some pics of the last 6 months. It was very hard to pick them, so I only picked from the 9th of every month.


0 MONTHS



1 MONTH






2 MONTHS







3 MONTHS




4 MONTHS




5 MONTHS


6 MONTHS

**still need to upload from the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored that my hair made the role (more importantly that I was able to make him smile so big). I have one on my camera of him crying and grabbing Jen's beer. That would be a good 6 month pic.

    ReplyDelete